This website https://www.navya.care/ ("Website") is owned and operated by Navya Network, Inc ("Navya") a company incorporated under the laws of the United States, and having its registered office at 108 Trowbridge Street, Cambridge, MA, 02138, USA.
Navya Technologies Pvt. Ltd., is an India based company, headquartered in Jamshedpur, Jharkhand and with offices in Bangalore, Karnataka. Navya Technologies Pvt. Ltd., provides services to Navya Network, Inc. These services include but are not limited to business development, customer support, information analysis, data entry, technology development, and use of Navya Network's Expert System and Expert App products to operate and manage an Expert Opinion Service in partnership with Tata Memorial Centre, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.
Through the Website, Navya provides a platform through which users undergoing treatment for cancer or users related to such persons can avail of certain consultative and informational services from third party physicians and doctors ("Experts") in order to obtain information on the treatment options available in the cancer segment specified by the user ("Services").
The terms 'Navya' or 'us' or 'we' refer to the owners of this Website. The terms 'you' or 'user', and all its grammatical variations, refer to the user or viewer of our Website.
Please note that this Policy is only applicable to the users of the Website and the information and data gathered on the Website and not to any other information or website. You are hereby advised to read this Policy carefully and fully understand the nature and purpose of gathering and/or collecting sensitive, personal and other information and the usage, disclosure and sharing of such information. By requesting and consenting to the Services, you hereby also consent to Navya sharing information with third party service providers engaged by Navya for the purpose of the Services and to the transfer and/or storage of user information and data across borders.
1. This Policy explains:
(1) the information we may collect about you online
(2) the use and role of cookies and similar technologies on our Website
(3) how we will protect and use information we collect about and from you
(4) the circumstances in which we might disclose your details to anyone else
(5) when we may use your details to contact you; and
(6) how you can be sure the information we hold about you is accurate and current.
2. Information Gathered:
(1) In general, you can visit our Website without revealing your identity or any personal information about yourself. However, you may not be able to access significant portions and sections of the Website or use the Services unless you register and sign up for the Services or reveal your identity and/or other information about you.
(2) Information that we collect from you at registration or at any other time will vary depending upon the activity you seek to engage in, and in this respect, if you choose to sign up for our Services, we shall, at the first instance collect your name, email address, residential address and date of birth.
(3) In addition, we may collect demographic information such as information about your computer, hardware, software, platform, media, Internet Protocol (IP) address and connection, information about online activity such as feature usage and click paths, and other data that you may provide in surveys or while completing/updating you account information. We may combine demographic information with Personal Information to tailor our offerings or web pages to your preferences or interests.
3. Sensitive Personal Information:
(3) It is clarified that with respect to any SPI that you may share with Navya, you have the sole right to determine whether you want to share such information with Navya. However please be advised that we may not be able to provide certain Services in case you decline to share any SPI required to provide such Services.
(4) In the course of providing the Services, we may share SPI with our affiliates, service providers and/or Experts, and you hereby consent to such transfer of SPI. We will take reasonable steps to ensure that these affiliates, service providers and Expert are obligated to protect the confidentiality and security of the SPI through confidentiality agreements and otherwise.
4. Personal Information
(1) Personal Information means any information that may be used to identify you and that is not otherwise publicly available, including, but not limited to, your first and last name, age, place of residence and an email address, phone number or other contact information.
(2) We may collect Personal Information from you when you register for any of our Services or otherwise voluntarily provide such information. We may use your email address and any other contact information you provide, to contact you in relation to your use of the Services or with regard to any issues that may arise in the course of your use of the Services.
5. Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
(1) Some of our web pages may also utilize "cookies" and other tracking technologies. A "cookie" is a small text file that may be used, for example, to collect information about your activity on our Website. Some cookies and other technologies may serve to recall Personal Information previously indicated by you. Most browsers allow you to control cookies, including whether or not to accept them and how to remove them. You may set most browsers to notify you if you receive a cookie, or you may choose to block cookies with your browser, but please note that if you choose to erase or block your cookies, you may need to re-enter your Personal Information to gain access to certain parts of our Website.
(2) Tracking technologies may automatically record information such as Internet domain and host names; other information about your geographic location; IP addresses; browser software and operating system types; CPU type; your manner of connecting to the Internet (e.g., connection speed through narrowband or broadband access); click paths; and dates and times that our Website is accessed.
6. Uses of Personal Information
(1) We may use Personal Information and other information received and collected from you to provide the Services you have requested, to enable you to access and post comments on the Website, or any part thereof, and to contact you upon your request and when otherwise necessary. We may also use Personal Information for auditing, research and analysis, and to operate and improve the Services. In certain circumstances, we may share aggregated non-personal information with third parties. When we use third parties to assist us in processing your Personal Information, we require that they comply with our Policy and any other appropriate confidentiality and security measures. We may also share such information with third parties in limited circumstances, including when complying with legal process, preventing fraud or imminent harm, and ensuring the security of our network and services.
(2) Where we propose to use your Personal Information for any other uses we will ensure that we notify you first. You will also be given the opportunity to withhold or withdraw your consent for your use other than as listed above.
7. Confidentiality and Security
(1) We will keep confidential and protect your Personal Information and SPI except where disclosure is required or permitted by law.
(2) We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the SPI and Personal Information submitted to us, both during transmission and, once we receive it, for storage and disposal. All information we gather is securely stored within databases controlled by us. The databases are stored on servers secured behind a firewall; access to the servers is password-protected and is strictly limited. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information and SPI, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
(3) We limit access to SPI and Personal Information to Experts, service providers and employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide the Services that you have requested or wish to avail.
(4) Third parties provide certain services available on our Website and on our behalf. We may provide information, including Personal Information, to third-party service providers to help us deliver our products, information, and services efficiently and effectively. Service providers are also an important means by which we maintain our Website and provide Services. We will take reasonable steps to ensure that these third-party service providers are obligated to protect Personal Information on our behalf through confidentiality agreements and otherwise. We do not intend to transfer SPI and Personal Information without your consent to third parties who are not bound to act on our behalf unless such transfer is legally required. Similarly, it is against our policy to sell SPI and Personal Information collected online without consent.
(5) If you choose to provide us with your SPI and Personal Information, we may transfer that SPI and Personal Information from your country or jurisdiction to other countries or jurisdictions around the world. Your SPI and Personal Information may be collected and stored on servers located in the territory of India and such other countries as we may disclose from time to time.
8. Third Party Websites
9. Contacting You
We may contact you using the Personal Information you have given us:
(1) in relation to the functioning of any service you have signed up for in order to ensure that we can deliver the services to you
(2) where you have opted to receive further correspondence
(3) to invite you to participate in surveys, opinion polls, etc., about the our services or otherwise (participation is always voluntary) and
(4) to provide you information about our new products and services, where you have specifically agreed to receive this.
10. Change of Control
In the event that ownership or control of Navya was to change, your SPI and Personal Information may be transferred. If such a transfer results in a material change in the nature of use of your SPI and Personal Information, Navya will provide notice about the choices you have to decline to permit such a transfer of SPI and/or Personal Information, as the case may be.
To the extent that you do provide us with Personal Information and SPI, we wish to maintain accurate and current Personal Information and SPI. Where we collect SPI and Personal Information from you on our Website, should you need to update or correct that SPI and Personal Information, please contact us and we will make reasonable efforts to incorporate the changes in your SPI and Personal Information that we hold as soon as practicable. You can obtain the information we currently hold on you by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org . We will use our best efforts to send you the information within 14 days of receipt of your email.
12. Termination of User Account
13. Consent and Amendments
By using this Website, you consent to the terms of this Policy and to our use and management of Personal Information and SPI for the purposes and in the manner herein provided. Should this Policy change, we intend to take every reasonable step to ensure that these changes are brought to your attention by posting all changes prominently on our Website for a reasonable period of time. Your visit and any dispute over privacy are subject to this Policy.
14. Notice to California Residents - Your California Privacy Rights
We do not share your personal information with non-affiliated parties so that they may offer, market and advertise products and services directly to you, unless you indicate your consent to such sharing. In case you consent to such disclosure, pursuant to California Civil Code Section 1798.83, you may opt out of having your personal information shared with third parties at no charge by sending us an email at email@example.com which must include your request, including your name, address, phone number, and email address.
15. Applicable Law
This Policy and information contained herein, shall be governed by the laws of the Republic of India and the courts of Bangalore, India shall retain exclusive jurisdiction to entertain any proceedings in relation to any disputes arising out of the same.